Xbrane Biopharma releases interim report for the period July to September 2017
Xbrane Biopharma ABs interim report for the period July – September 2017 is now available on the Company's website, www.xbrane.com.
July to September
- Revenue SEK -47 thousand (-)
- EBITDA SEK -8,181 thousand (-8,433)
- Profit or loss after tax SEK -9,092 thousand (-9,027)
- Research and development expenses in % of total operating expenses 80% (80%)
- Cash and cash equivalents SEK 23,624 thousand (43,923)
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK -1.53 (-1.95)
- Earnings per share after dilution SEK -1.38 (-1.55)
Significant events for the period
- Spherotide receives market approval in Iran
- Xbrane confirms order of Spherotide to a value of SEK 8.5 million
- The Board decided to initiate the preparation for a listing change to Nasdaq OMX Main list
Significant events after the period
- Xbrane Biopharma AB appoints Dina Jurman, Head of Clinical Affairs, as a member of the management team
Xbrane is a commercial phase Swedish biopharmaceutical company specialized in biosimilars and long acting injectables. Xbrane has world leading expertise in developing generics for long acting injectable drugs and proprietary high-yield protein expression technology for the development of biosimilars. Xbrane's headquarter is located in Stockholm and the company's in-house research and development facilities are in Sweden and Italy. Xbrane is listed at Nasdaq First North since February 3rd, 2016 under the name XBRANE and Avanza Bank AB is Xbrane's certified adviser. For more information seewww.xbrane.com.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
M: +46 (0) 763-093 777
CFO/IR, Xbrane Biopharma AB
M: +46 (0) 708-278 636
This information is information that Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation no. 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 November 13, 2017.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Xbrane Biopharma AB via Globenewswire