Xbrane Biopharma AB's (publ.) ("Xbrane") interim report for the first quarter of 2018 is now available on the Company's website, www.xbrane.com.
Financial summaryfirst quarter 2018
- Revenues amounted to SEK 8,616 thousand (6,840).
- Gross margin amounted to 23% (22).
- Other income amounted to SEK 13,674 thousand (140).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -7,344 thousand (-7,796).
- R&D expenses amounted to SEK 20,260 thousand (7,911) representing 84% (76) of total operating expenses.
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK -8,916 thousand (-8,725).
- Earnings per share of SEK -1.50 SEK (-1.83).
- Cash and cash equivalents by the end of the first quarterof SEK 18,930 thousand (22,456).
Significant events during thefirst quarter 2018
- Serendipity Group became the largest shareholder after Serendipity Ixora distributed its Xbrane shares to its shareholders.
- Xbrane entered into a licensing agreement with CR Pharma for the sale and marketing of Spherotide in China.
Significant events after the period
- Anders Tullgren was elected Chariman of the Board by the extraordinary general meeting 3 April.
- A directed issued of total 41,857 shares and 141,785 warrants was conducted and subscribed by members of the board and the management.
Xbrane is a commercial phase Swedish biopharmaceutical company specialized in biosimilars and long-acting injectables. Xbrane has world leading expertise in developing generics for long-acting injectable drugs and proprietary high-yield protein expression technology for the development of biosimilars. Xbrane's headquarter is located in Stockholm and the company's in-house research and development facilities are in Sweden and Italy. Xbrane is listed at Nasdaq First North since February 3rd, 2016 under the name XBRANE and Avanza Bank AB is Xbrane's certified adviser. For more information see www.xbrane.com.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
M: +46 (0) 763-093 777
CFO/IR, Xbrane Biopharma AB
M: +46 (0) 708-278 636
This information is information that Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation no. 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 May 14, 2018.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Xbrane Biopharma AB via Globenewswire