Xbrane Biopharma releases 2016 Year End Report
Xbrane Biopharma ABs Year End Report for 2016 is now available on the Company's website, www.xbrane.com.
October - December
- Net sales 532 503 (83 736) SEK
- Net sales growth 536 %
- Total income 2 582 607 (599 747) SEK
- Earnings before tax -10 099 892 (-5 331 005) SEK
- Cash flow from current operations -12 262 437 (-8 980 850) SEK
- Earnings per share -2,12 (-2,39) SEK
January - December
- Net sales 2 490 117 (392 859) SEK
- Net sales growth 534 %
- Total income 4 689 201 (943 326) SEK
- Earnings before tax -33 288 662 (-11 844 786) SEK
- Cash flow from current operations -39 481 391 (-12 386 674) SEK
- Earnings per share -7,00 (-5,18) SEK
Significant events during the fourth quarter
- AIFA inspected the Spherotide production facility with positive results.
- Xbrane received scientific advice regarding the regulatory and clinical strategy for Spherotide from the German Regulatory Authority, BfArM.
- Xbrane signed a non-binding term-sheet with a Chinese pharmaceutical company regarding out-licensing of Spherotide in China.
- Xbrane out-licensed the rights for sales and marketing of Spherotide to BioAvenir in Israel.
- Xbrane appointed Anders P. Wiklund as a strategic advisor.
Significant events after the fourth quarter
- Xbrane received GMP approval of Spherotide production facility in Italy from AIFA (Italian Medicines Agency).
- Xbrane announced positive biosimilarity data on Xlucane.
Xbrane is a commercial phase Swedish biopharmaceutical company specialized in Biosimilars and long acting injectables. Xbrane has world leading expertise in developing generics for long acting injectable drugs and proprietary high-yield protein expression technology for the development of biosimilars. Xbranes's headquarter is located in Stockholm and the company's in-house research and development facilities are in Sweden and Italy. Xbrane is listed at Nasdaq First North since February 3rd, 2016 under the name XBRANE and Avanza Bank AB is Xbrane's certified advisor. For more information see www.xbrane.com.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
M: +46 (0) 763-093 777
This information is information that Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 February 27 2017.