Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) releases interim report for the period July - September 2016
Xbrane Biopharma ABs interim report for the period July - September 2016 is now available on the Company's website, www.xbrane.com.
Period July - September 2016
- Group net sales amounted to SEK 71 840 (129 988)
- Group total income amounted to SEK 137 570 (136 884)
- Earnings before tax amounted to -10 101 565 (-4 098 610)
Significant events during the period
- Xbrane submitted GMP approval application for its Spherotide production facility in Italy to AIFA, the Italian Medicines Agency
- Xbrane finalized production of and sold first batches of Spherotide to a value of SEK 7 million, to be delivered upon GMP approval of the facility to the partner in Middle East
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies licensed Xbrane Biopharma's protein production technology
Significant events after the period
- AIFA performed an inspection of Xbanes Spherotide production facility in Italy with positive outcome
- Xbrane signed a non-binding term-sheet with a large Chinese pharmaceutical company for sales and marketing of Spherotide in China
Xbrane is a commercial phase Swedish biopharmaceutical company specialized in High Demand Biosimilars and long acting injectables. Xbrane has world leading expertise in developing generics for long acting injectable drugs and proprietary high-yield protein expression technology for the development of biosimilars. Xbranes's headquarter is located in Stockholm and the company's in-house research and development facilities are in Sweden and Italy. Xbrane is listed at Nasdaq First North since February 3rd under the name XBRANE and Avanza Bank AB is Xbranes certified advisor. For more information see www.xbrane.com.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
M: +46 (0) 763-093 777
This information is information that Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 November 21 2016.