Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) releases interim report for the period April - June 2016
Xbrane Biopharma ABs interim report for the period April-June 2016 is now available on the Company's website, www.xbrane.com.
Period April-June 2016
- Group net sales amounted to 1 032 017 (75 000) SEK
- Group total income amounted to 1 108 233 (85 512) SEK
- Earnings before tax amounted to -7 556 986 (-1 333 280) SEK
Significant events during the period
- Xbrane established a new state-of-the-art laboratory for biosimilar development in our new facilities in Solna.
- Xbrane established an agreement with the Lithuanian contract manufacturer Biotechpharma to produce Xlucane in commercial scale under GMP conditions.
- Xbrane conducted the technology transfer of Xlucane to our partner Helvetic Biopharma in Iran.
Significant events after the period
- Xbrane submitted the application for GMP approval for our Spherotide production facility
- Xbrane licensed out its protein expression technology to Oxford Nanopore Technologies for production of proteins used in their DNA sequence equipment
Xbrane is a commercial phase Swedish biopharmaceutical company specialized in High Demand Complex Generics. Xbrane has world leading expertise in developing generics for injectable controlled release drugs and proprietary high-yield protein expression technology for the development of biosimilars. The goal is to become a global leader within the company's portfolio of High Demand Complex Generics. Xbranes's headquarter is located in Stockholm and the company's in-house research and development facilities are in Sweden and Italy. Xbrane is listed at Nasdaq First North since February 3rd under the name XBRANE and Avanza Bank AB is Xbranes certified advisor. For more information see www.xbrane.com.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
M: +46 (0) 763-093 777
This information is information that Xbrane Biopharma AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 August 22 2016.